Springfield Road – Storage Units Glen Allen VA
Extra Attic Mini Storage on Springfield Road offers storage units in Glen Allen VA. Thia is a stunning storage facility built to hold and protect your belongings. Our staff keeps the units and grounds beautifully maintained, while we focus on offering the ideal unit selection, accessibility, and personalized service. Open storage space made simple is what we strive to offer.
If you are looking for ground level, drive-up units – you’ll find ours are perfectly suited for easy loading and unloading. Whether you need to pack up the whole house or just stow a few boxes here and there, we are ready and willing to help. When it’s time to find storage, Extra Attic is always available.
Affordable Storage Solutions For All
Extra Attic Mini Storage provides affordable solutions for your storage needs in the Richmond metropolitan area. Our goal is to provide the service you need at the apex of well-priced with great customer care.
With low-priced options, you are sure to afford one of our exceptional private self storage units. Whether you need a small area to store your extra household belongings or a full-size storage space for a business, we have you covered. Our staff can help you find the perfect unit at the ideal price.
Richmond, VA – Springfield Road
Not only do we offer well-priced indoor storage facilities, our location couldn’t be more convenient. For business owners and individuals in the Glen Allen neighborhood, we are here to help. Ideally located on Springfield Road, your new storage unit is easy to get to. We want you to have seamless access to your storage unit, so we found the perfect place to host our facility.
When looking for climate-controlled storage in Richmond, VA – there is only place to consider, Extra Attic Mini Storage. A family-owned company that focuses on offering you the personalized service you require. We combine superior amenities with exceptional value to offer you the best in self storage. With a wide variety of climate-controlled interior units and indoor parking, there’s sure to be a solution for you at Extra Attic Mini Storage.
Open Storage Space Features
One benefit of working with Extra Attic Mini Storage is the excellent features that come standard with every unit. We are a professional open storage space company. You will find your unit comes equipped with:
- 24-Hour Monitoring: There’s no worry here. Your storage unit will be professionally watched and managed every day. We keep an eye on the units 24-hours a day. The items in your unit will be in good hands with our staff and monitoring procedures.
- Open Hours: Extra Attic allows you to have access to your unit every single day of the week. We want you to feel comfortable coming to the units when you please, so we keep open hours seven days a week.
- Coded Electronic Gate: Safety is of utmost concern here at Extra Attic Mini Storage. As such, we offer a coded electronic gate that only allows individuals with units to enter the facility. We understand the importance of keeping your items in good care.
- Wide Driveways: We know loading and unloading the items in your unit is important. As such, we offer wide driveways to make this process easier. You will be able to drive up as close to your unit as you desire and unload with minimal effort and walking around.
- High-Grade Fencing and Lighting: Our team has installed some of the highest-grade fencing and lightings to ensure your unit stays safe all the time. Our protection and security measures may be stringent, but they ensure your items are continually protected.
- Climate Controlled Units: We understand you may be storing semi-perishable items in your unit. As such, all units at Extra Attic Mini Storage come complete with climate control capabilities.
- Packing Expertise: Maybe you can find storage simply, but expertise is tough to come by. Every on-site manager at Extra Attic Mini Storage is an expert on the ins and outs of perfect packing. These packing pros know everything you would need to know about filling your storage unit efficiently and how to properly use packing supplies.
Benefits of a Storage Unit
If you’re considering renting indoor storage facilities, but are still on the fence, then you may need to know a little more about the benefits of a storage unit. Luckily, we’ve been in the business of extra space for decades. So here are a few of the benefits of renting a storage unit:
- Extra Space: When you rent a storage unit, you are paying for extra space. This extra space is the biggest benefit of a storage unit. Use the storage how you see fit, whether it be personal or business related.
- Keep Valuables Safe: Many people who rent or own private self storage units love the feeling of security it gives them. They can store valuable assets in a secure fashion. This can include papers and documents as well as art, glass, and rare furniture. There’s no worry about keeping high-value items at Extra Attic Mini Storage, as our facility is climate-controlled, monitored 24/7, and utilizes high-grade fencing security.
- Make a Move Simple: Not every situation is the same. For families moving from one home to another, it’s not always an easy transition period. During these times, you often need a little extra storage space. You can store all your belongings until it’s time to move into your new house or apartment.
- Business Made Easy: Many small businesses use their storage units to keep extra inventory or seasonal items. Filing cabinets, computers, desks, and more are the most common items we see at Extra Attic. This is especially useful when your home-based business starts to grow so fast that you don’t have enough space.
What You Can Store Here
We want to give you the opportunity to store what you need at our facility. Common items include:
- Extra Packing Supplies
- Personal Keepsakes
- Seasonal Items
- Business Inventory
Simple Reservation Process
Extra Attic Mini Storage provides a simple reservation process. Just head over to our reservations page or simply give us a call. Either method will get your storage unit in your hands today. With just 10-15 minutes, you will have a space tailor-made to help you store your things.
Find Glen Allen Self Storage Near Me!
It’s time to free up some space. Whether you are managing a small business, in the midst of a move, or just need some more storage space – we’ve got you covered with the perfect self storage in Glen Allen for your needs. Get in touch today to reserve a unit, take a tour of our facility, or ask a few questions. We look forward to hearing from you. Climate-controlled storage in Richmond, VA is waiting for you.
View Our Gallery
Everything You Need Is Here
Extra Attic Mini Storage is your resource for service, supplies, and clean, convenient storage. We are pleased to offer a variety of special discounts throughout the year. Our unit sizes and prices page has up-to-date information on the latest way to get the most value for your storage dollar. Whether you are looking for a place to store business files and inventory, are remodeling your historic home, or need a place to park your motorcycle, we have the space you need.
Contact a friendly manager at our Springfield Road location to find out how Extra Attic Mini Storage can help clear up your space and expand your opportunities.