Who has the best Storage Units Henrico VA?
Extra storage space made easy is our forte offering storage units Henrico VA residents need. At Extra Attic Mini Storage, we make getting rid of clutter simple. As a family-owned business, we have offered premier Richmond, VA storage since 1979. Our goal is to provide family-friendly units to families and businesses in the metro area. This is where our four convenient locations come in handy.
Our Bethlehem Road facility is ideal for residents living in the north of the city, as the location is situated near the Dumbarton area.
Affordability is Key
At Extra Attic, we believe affordability is key when it comes to extra storage space. As such, we price our units competitively while always offering more than the competition. Many believe that an extra unit would put a dent in the budget, but this doesn’t have to be the case. Our Bethlehem Road units start at a low, affordable rate. For more information and pricing options, simply view our website or contact one of our friendly representatives today.
Richmond, VA – Bethlehem Road
Perhaps you have rented from a self-storage facility in the past, but quickly realized it wasn’t ideal for your situation. The facility wasn’t open when you needed it, or it was in an inconvenient location. When this occurs, it can be difficult to get to your belongings.
If you live in the north of Richmond, then Extra Attic Mini Storage has a location on Bethlehem Road with storage units in Henrico County, VA. For most people in the area, you will be able to reach your property within the hour. Combined with our seven days a week access policy, and your items will never be too far out of reach!
What is included in Storage Facilities Richmond VA?
Extra Attic Mini Storage is a professional self-storage facility. We have been keeping your items safe and secure for nearly four decades. When you are looking for premier storage units, get in touch. Our Bethlehem Road facility offers many features to keep the moving process simple. Just a few of our features include:
- On-Site Managers: On-site managers ensure things run properly at our facility. They are available to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have about the facility.
- Access 7 Days a Week: Never wonder when you can access your storage units in Henrico, VA. We allow easy access every single day, no matter what.
- Extended Electronic Gate Hours: Whether you’re a night owl or an early bird, Extra Attic Mini Storage can cater to you. The electronic gate offers extended hours to make life simple.
- 24-Hour Monitoring: Our surveillance system monitors the safety of your unit. This state-of-the-art digital surveillance prevents any potential theft or vandalism.
- Climate Controlled Units Available: It can be difficult to store valuable items that are easily damaged by humidity and heat. For personal belongings that need to be kept below a certain temperature, we can accommodate you. Our climate controlled units are here to help.
- Covered Loading and Unloading: Don’t worry about stopping by when it’s raining. We have covered loading and unloading spaces to keep you dry. Our facility also offers wide driveways to ensure easy access to your truck or vehicle.
- Motorcycle, Boat, and RV Storage: No matter the type of vehicle you need to store, Extra Attic can help. Our units are ideal for storing motorcycles, RVs, and more. This is especially useful for seasonal vehicles, such as boats. No more clutter on your driveway or in your garage!
- Corporate Storage: Whether you’re a small business or a larger enterprise, Extra Attic Mini Storage has room for your corporate needs. This includes furniture such as desks, chairs, and tables as well as sensitive information that can be found on computers and hard drives. Your files and extra inventory are sure to fit in your unit.
- Multiple Loading Docks Available: If you need to load or unload quickly, we have multiple unloading docks ready. Our docks are always at your service when moving things in and out of your space.
- Deliveries Accepted: If you can’t be present when a package is delivered, our on-site manager can accept the shipment and make sure your delivery ends up in the right unit.
- Fenced and Lighted: Safety is our primary concern. As such, we offer high-grade fencing and lighting. This ensures the safety of your unit at all times.
- Ground Level Units: These types of units are popular among individuals who have heavier items, such as furniture. These units make moving simple. Many businesses with a lot of inventory also find these units ideal.
- Dollies and Carts Available: Our on-site managers make moving a breeze! Talk to one of our team members about borrowing accessories such as dollies and carts for you to use at any time.
- Month-to-Month Leasing: There are no long contracts required when you’re working with Extra Attic Mini Storage. We offer month-to-month leasing programs to give you flexibility.
- No Deposit: Don’t pay a deposit when working with our self-storage company. Our units come with a no deposit policy.
- No Administration Fees: While Extra Attic Mini Storage offers professional services such as an on-site manager, we don’t overcharge you with an administration fee. Our monthly rent pricing is all-inclusive.
- Online Bill Pay: If you’d like, you can pay your monthly bill online. We want to make the monthly payment process as simple as possible, which is why all major credit cards are accepted.
- Tenant Insurance Available: For those with valuable or collectible items in your unit, we offer tenant insurance. These policies can ensure your valuables and offer peace of mind.
- Packing Supplies in Stock: Our on-site manager offers packing supplies and assistance whenever you need to load your unit.
When You Need a Secure Storage Facility
There many reasons why an individual, family, or enterprise will need a mini storage space. Because we’ve been in business for decades, we recognize some of the more common situations. No matter why you need a unit, keep in mind we’re here to help!
- Retirement: Many times, retirement can mean downsizing. Whether you’re moving to a newer, smaller home, or you need a place to store items for your kids and grandkids, an extra unit can come in handy.
- School: Many students need to store their belongings near their college or university when they go home for the summer. A self-storage facility is ideal for those summer months.
- Travel: When the road calls, sometimes you have to answer! Units are perfect for storing important items while on an extended vacation. We’ll protect them while you’re away.
- Removing Clutter: One of the best reasons to get a unit is to remove clutter from your home. With self-storage, your house can feel like a home in less than a weekend.
- Moving: When moving locations, you’ll often need to store things for 1-8 months before moving into your new place. That’s what self-storage units are all about.
Contact Extra Attic Mini Storage – Self Storage Near Me!
If clutter is ruining your home or you’re in an in-between period where a little extra space is needed, get in touch with our storage units in Richmond VA. At Extra Attic Mini Storage, we’re here to make room however you see fit. We look forward to helping you with your mini storage space needs.
View Our Gallery
Exceptional Value Everyday
At Extra Attic Mini Storage, we take pride in delivering excellent value everyday through clean, accessible storage and personal service. As a bonus, we are pleased to offer specials and discounts on different units at different times of the year. With no deposit, move-in is quick and easy. Check out our unit sizes and prices page for the most current opportunity to save. Our Bethlehem Road facility carries a full inventory of everything you need to pack your things with care. Talk to one of our friendly storage experts to find out how Extra Attic Mini Storage can help you organize your space.